God gave us sense,so that He can rest.never you think of a partner until you discover your purpose.
You don't pray for a life partner, what you pray for is to discover your assignment, because your partner is in your assignment. No man will treat you better than the way the father treated the mother. Any man that slap you in courtship will beat you in marriage.
Quality of men you must not date
1.Aviod a player: these set of boys see themselves as too much, you don't need a tout for a relationship. Ladies please be influence by character, not looks. Because there are handsome boys who are well dressed but they are criminals. All that glitters are not gold.
2. Avoid the pervert: all they want is sex. Any man that needs you does not admire your container but your content. I will marry you is a promise, so sleeping with Him should also be a promise. They may tell you sex strengthen relationship, it a lie. The fact that he is good in bed doesn't make him good in real life. He may be a fool in real life.
3. Avoid mummy boy. These kind of boy will never do anything except their mother ask them to. Dear leave him alone let him marry his mother.
4. Avoid a dictator: any boy that hits you courtship, break that relationship.
5. Avoid men who are over spiritual: they see it as something wrong to take their partner out to have fun, they won't even brush their teeth, because they are fasting. All they do when you visit is to turn your conversation to a prayer section. Prayer is good but wisdom demands you spend quality time with your spouse.
6. Avoid men who are emotional immature: a real man hardly cry.
Ladies you should not date.
1. Avoid a gold digger. You will pay for everything. You pay for hair, pay for undies bra, even down to pins my brother from such run if you want to live long. Do not work under pressure.
2. Be in a relationship where your woman is not materialistic.
3. Avoid a lady that make herself so available. Men value things that are scarce.
4. Avoid a lier: any girl that tell lies is a thief and a cheat. If she tell lies she will double date. So be careful.
5. Avoid a dirty girl: do not ask why, but your parlour will explain what a dirty girl is all about.
6. Avoid a play girl.
7. Avoid a lady that is possessive: these kind of people want to know where you are, whom you are with, and who u called, and why you called such a one. Note that only a widow knows where the husband is. As a youth learn to act in trust.
8. Avoid a lady with a terribly dressing habit, your spouse dressed with her undies and sensitive part showing, u call it fashion. What you need is a wife material not a model. Don't over dress, and don't under dress. Dress mature.
Everyone you marry has a weakness. Only God does not have a weakness. So if you focus on your spouse's weakness you can't get the best out of his strength.
Everyone has a dark history. No one is an angel. When you get married or you want to get married stop digging into someone's past. What matters most is the present life of your partner. Old things have passed away. Forgive and forget. Focus on the present and the future.
Every marriage has its own challenges. Marriage is not a bed of roses. Every good marriage has gone through its own test of blazing fire. True love proves in times of challenges. Fight for your marriage. Make up your mind to stay with your spouse in times of need. Remember the vow *For better for worse*. In sickness and in health be there.
Every marriage has different levels of success. Don't compare your marriage with any one else. We can never be equal. Some will be far, some behind. To avoid marriage stresses, be patient, work hard and with time your marriage dreams shall come true.
To get married is declaring war. When you get married you must declare war against enemies of marriage. Some enemies of marriage are:
Third party influence
Lack of love
_Be ready to fight to maintain your marriage zone._
There is no perfect marriage. There is no ready made marriage. Marriage is hard work. Volunteer yourself to work daily on it. Marriage is like a car that needs proper maintenance and proper service. If this is not done it will break down somewhere exposing the owner to danger or some unhealthy circumstances. Let us not be careless about our marriages.
God may not give you a complete person you desire. He may give you the person in the form of raw materials in order for you to mould the person that you desire. This can only be achieved through prayer, love and Patience
Getting married is taking a huge risk. You can not predict what will happen in the future. Situations may change so leave room for adjustments. Husband can lose his good job or you may fail to have babies. All these require you to be prayerful otherwise you might divorce.
Marriage is not a contract. It is permanent. It needs total commitment. Love is the glue that sticks the couple together. Divorce start in the mind and the devil feeds the mind. Never ever entertain thoughts of getting a divorce. Never threaten your spouse with divorce. Choose to remain married. God hates divorce.
Every marriage has a price to pay. Marriage is like a bank account. It is the money that you deposit that you withdraw. If you don't deposit love, peace and care into your marriage, you are not a candidate for a blissful home.
*So today let us pray for our marriages and ask God to help us where we are lacking in the marriage. God bless our homes in Jesus mighty name*